BRAZIL-U.A.E.-ITALY-CHINA-RUSSIA

sábado, 24 de junho de 2017

COMING BACK!

Hi everyone!
I was away from the blog all this period because was facing some personal problems.
My dad and hero was sick then in last March he passed away.
Miss him a lot but never sad.
Rest in peace my dad, mentor and hero!
I am sure the heaven will be better with you around.
Until we meet again!
                                                                         Dad.


                                                                           Dad.


                                                          My dad and my mum.


                                    Abdulmunam Al Hashemi and my dad (Abu Dhabi-WPJJC).


                                      My dad and our brother Renzo Gracie (Abu Dhabi-WPJJC).